Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Posting pictures!

I have never been quick to upload pictures, especially now that we have two cameras. I know everyone wants to see them, & I have tried to promise them within a month. The memories we make taking them, is the most important thing! I love that they capture our true happiness, & the little moments in our life. I hope in 2012 I will improve on uploading them, within a week. I just got all of last week's up - Christmas, Dad's birthday celebration, New Years! http://mckeepictureshare.shutterfly.com/

Yesterday was Steph's birthday. I love that we got a chance to talk on our way home from work. It is so funny how life changes & talking to friends usually happens to or from work each day. Sometimes I have too much to think about so I may just listen to my thoughts but most of the time, I love to chit chat.

Today is Winston's 5th birthday! I can hardly believe my little man is 5! I remember him being born & driving to the hospital with snow on the ground, passing through Felmington, NJ. I never knew how much I could love being an aunt until Winston, & my two nieces were born! They bring such light to my life. One of my most favorite memories of Winston is when I went to spend time with Rob, Jackie & him before going back to ESU (since Christmas break was over). Jackie wanted to get showered so I decided to hold Winston and sway back & forth in front of their front windows while he slept in my arms. I told him how much I loved him & how he was going to change our lives, & he didn't even know it. Now, he is becoming so funny, smart & determined - even with Angry Birds!



No comments: