Monday, January 2, 2012

2012!

Happy New Year!

I am looking forward to having balance in 2012. I feel like my life is always filled with much happiness, good health, splendid people to make my life merry. In 2011, I put much emphasis to have this perfect life & do everything to make myself & everyone happy. Although, I realize this sometimes creates stress for myself & loved ones. I couldn't possibly want anything else right now, as I am so blessed in my life. I want to feel confident and positive each day, about something. My hopes for my blog is to capture one thing each day that makes me smile. For instance, I'm happy I'm not at work today but enjoying time with Mark, Maya & some friends this afternoon. Tomorrow brings back my work routine. This is bittersweet because I thrive on routine, but have truly enjoyed spending time at home with Mark, Maya & spending the holidays with best friends & our families.

May your new year bring whatever wishes you dream & all the love your heart can hold...

No comments: