Thursday, January 5, 2012

Laugh lines.

As I was driving home today I was thinking about laugh lines. I remember being little and my mom putting on fancy cream as she told me about wrinkles. I didn't understand, because I thought she looked beautiful. Why would she & other women try to cover up something so amazing? We all seem to struggle with loving every inch of our body. Yes, there are parts I'm sure we would like to change but why can't we just be happy with what we have? It seems so silly to cover up, or try to change, especially those laugh lines. For now, I love that they are plentiful, big & make me recognizable.

2 comments:

Mrs. McKee said...

"Beauty comes from a life well lived. If you’ve lived well, your smile lines are in the right places."

-Jennifer Garner

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right - laugh lines are a good thing. I still believe in the cream though!!!!!