Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dinner this week

I really try to go grocery shopping on the weekends, & before I go, I do my best to plan at least five dinners for week nights. I know I can be over organized but this is something that makes my life so much easier. On Sunday, I write down our dinner choices on a dry erase board and each night I ask Mark what he wants or just pick the easiest choice depending what time we get home from work. He wouldn't care if I always picked the dinners, but I think it is nice to ask & see if he has a preference. So even today is already Wednesday, I wanted to share our dinner picks for this week. I will continue this 'entry' each week if you find interesting or possibly share some of my favorite recipes. Happy August.

Monday - BBQ chicken pizza & green salsa with our home grown tomatillos. A must have.
Tuesday - Tomato soup & grilled cheese. I added edamames to my soup, & only half a sandwich
Wednesday - Brewery spiced (homemade) wings with string beans /or salad
Thursday - Stir Fry (with left over chicken) Super easy!
Friday - Breakfast for dinner (Turkey bacon, eggs & toast)

No comments: