Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Trips!



Mark is going to San Fran at the end of August for business & I'm really hoping to join him for a few days, especially since we would only have to pay for my expenses. We are trying to enjoy all the wonderful things life has to offer, while we are fun & young. There are some things I would absolutely love to see since it is only 49 square miles! Obviously, the Golden Gate bridge, Alcatraz (which I heard you had to make reservations 3 weeks before), Fisherman's Wharf (marketplace & home to sea lions), Grant Ave (oldest street in San Fran), Union square to see the shopping! Sounds like fun, right? I ekkkkkkkkkkkk with excitement.


We are also headed to the windy city, Chicago, for Kiira & Nate's wedding late September, which I'm equally thrilled about. I need to start my research soon!


Happy trips. Happy memories. Happy life.

No comments: