Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life. Love. Happiness.

Lately, I've been feeling pretty lucky. I have been having some ah-ha moments & realizing how sweet life can be. Obviously, it wouldn't be this good if I didn't have all of you.

Mark & I went for a walk last night, about two miles round trip to the closest golf course, Hickory Valley, which is surrounded by beautiful horse farms. I love our walks. We talk about everything: babies, friends, trips, the future, our families, work, our life in Gilbertsville. It gives us time to put down the phones, emails, facebook & lets us be us without any distractions. As we were walking home the sun went down and without knowing the sky opened up with buckets of rain. I couldn't help but laugh & feel happy. It was so innocent, wonderful & refreshing. As we continued to head home in the pouring rain, we stopped to kiss on the bridge. I could feel Mark pulling away, & he began to tell me he was concerned since we were on a metal bridge. Again, I laughed & couldn't love him any more than this little moment. He is always looking out for me, letting me be me & loving me. Each time today I thought about this I smiled. It is in moments like these, life is so sweet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And how about that nice gentlman that offered 2 strangers and a dog to come in his home! Love you!