Monday, May 2, 2011

new name

Since I had the day off, I decided to be super productive & finally get the 'name change' ball rolling! Weirdly, it was really easy.

I went to the social security office & was there for less than 15 minutes. If I didn't talk so much it could have been quicker. The employees were pretty 'no nonsense' but pretty painless. I only had to take my marriage certificate & driver's license. I had to answer a few questions & guarantee my answers were correct. Supposedly, my new card will be here within two weeks. So with plenty of time, I decided to go to the DMV & complete my driver's license renewal too. I filled out a few papers, & had to get the form notarized which I was sure would hold me up. Nope. In the front of that building, they had an auto tag place, which notarized my forms for free! Pretty darn awesome. I just have to mail a few things in & wait! I always feel so happy when I get things off my 'to-do' list.

Also, I'm starting to upload all of pictures to a shutterfly so anyone can have access to them!

No comments: