Monday, May 2, 2011

Half Marathon





Most people have a 'bucket list' of things they hope to accomplish before dying. I have never wrote my ideas down on paper but I have a good idea of things I want to achieve. Over this past weekend, I completed my first half marathon. I absolutely loved the experience. I truly pushed myself further than I thought I could go, physically & mentally. I was happy it was over, due the amount of training and anxiety leading up to it but overall it was amazing! I will definitely do another one!


Mark: Thanks for being my biggest fan. The way you look at me when I'm doing what I love makes me melt. Thank you for supporting me in the beginning, middle & end. Also, for making me love being a McKee (& changing my running bib)!


Meg: I'm really proud of you! I know you may have wanted to kill me during the run but I know it would be better to mad at me, rather than yourself. I truly hope you will run with me again, no matter the distance. I needed you as much as you needed me.


Heidi: You are so amazing. You truly inspire me and I am so proud of you, and your speedy finish! Can't wait to sign up for another!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will always be by your side sweetie. Im glad you decided to run instead of continuing with rugby, I love a wife with teeth!