Sunday, March 27, 2011

difficult to be guilt free

I can't make any promises on the quality of this blog, due to my lack of sleep but had to say something somewhere. I sometimes feel guilty for not doing enough for everyone close to me. With every thought that I may have not done enough for someone, I try to think of a positive but my thoughts still consume me. I have always been a people pleaser. I do believe this comes from my heart in wanting to always do more for the people I love. This probably drives my family & closest friends crazy and I would love to change this about myself. I would love to not over analyze everything I do for the people I love, knowing they love me for who I am & not always for what I may or may not do for them. I think sleep is needed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes sweetie you have to stop and smell the roses and take time for yourself. But the fact that you always want to do the best for everyone around you is one of the reasons I fell in love with you.

Heidi Kester said...

You are amazing, always. Being just you is more than enough for everyone around you...you are wonderful!! I love you! xoxo

RKDeem said...

You're pretty awesome.