Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pre-30 Bucket List

Due to my lack of writing lately, I asked on facebook yesterday what should I blog about & someone mentioned my bucket list! So within the last 24 hours I've thought about what I would like to accomplish before turning 30, which I'm less than 3 years away. Ekk!

There are three cities I really want to see:
  1. San Diego. I heard it was absolutely beautiful, clean, & fun! Mark & I absolutely loved going to California in August, so I would love to go back. I'm slightly scared I'll fall in love with the city, I may not return!
  2. New Orleans. I have always wanted to go there, & Mark isn't contesting it either. It has always looked fun, adventurous & a little bit crazy. I have a feeling my once cooler, younger self wants to see it & once I get there it may not be that cool to me, now. But why not see it to find out! Obviously, this one would have to be before a McKee baby!
  3. Niagara Falls. This one could wait until we have kids, but I can imagine how cool this will be in person. I will most likely get tingle toes (my expression for my fear of heights).
The other items on my bucket list are events, going from least to most important:
  • Sit behind the dugout of a Phillies game
  • Drive around a race track, or be a passenger
  • A shortened triathlon
  • Go to the Preakness
  • Have a baby!
I hope I'm blessed with being able to see & do these things by August 22, 2014.

I wish you & your family the happiest Thanksgiving.
Much Love. KM

No comments: