Monday, May 16, 2011

Related Events

Just an update:


  1. I've got the best friends & family a girl can ask for... I truly believe I am so blessed to have so many people surrounding my life to make every memory seem brighter. My family makes me laugh & making them happy, makes me happy. I may not see my friends each & every day but they sure make me feel so loved. Thanks (wink).

  2. Mark & I are officially looking for the following items on craigslist: bikes & a garage refrigerator.

  3. Mark & I tried pear water ice last night at Rita's. It was life changing. It is only 3.6 miles away so on hot days I plan to run there!

  4. We are going to have Mark's 30th birthday party on July 16th, anyone is welcome. I really think this birthday will be the best!


  5. Things to finish before July 16th: buy a mirror for the living room, dining room table to be purchased, look into patios & bed. ahhhhhh.


  6. I've signed up for the Philadelphia Half Marathon on November 20, 2011. So pumped!


  7. I'm dying to do two things on my bucket list related to sports: see a Phillies game right behind the dugout & attend a horse race, either the Derby, or the Preakness.

No comments: