Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DQ

Last night, Mark was craving a Butterfinger Blizzard from DairyQueen. He asked me to come with him, & I said I didn't want to. I didn't want to be tempted & also because the results of DWTS was on (pathetic, I know). Somehow, it became a family trip. We drove up to DQ & pulled around the drive thru, which you can hardly see the screen of all our options until you are at the speaker. Therefore, when we pulled up, I asked the guy if they had anything low calorie, predicting they didn't. He had a long pause, & said, 'Nope, I don't think we do." I told him I appreciated his honestly & said I didn't want anything. Then, Mark ordered his Butterfinger blizzard. (Please know, I also had to hold it while Mark drove home - such a tease.) When we got home, I pulled out a weight watchers popsicle and dreamed it was as tasty as the blizzard. I decided today to review the nutrition information.


A medium Butterfinger Blizzard is 740 calories, 26 grams of fat, 55 grams of cholesterol, and a whopping 114 grams of carbohydrates. They undoubtedly delicious. The mini still weights in at 340 calories. To relate, a regular, 5 oz. slendarita at Rita's is 230 calories.


This is a website lists the 7 healthy ice creams & frozen desserts: http:www.health.com/health/article/0,,20410308,00.html


Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man I feel like garbage after reading that nutrition information

Kate said...

Babe, it is absolutely fine to indulge! I think you may have gotten a small. The difference is, you always look great & I feel like a whale sometimes.