Friday, April 8, 2011

Shazam

I've had my iphone for about a week & I absolutely love it. I have enjoyed my need/addiction for Facebook, words with friends, & Shazam. My ipod is always needing an update in music for my long drives & working out. Therefore, I have Shazamed a few songs this week & figured every Friday I could update you on songs I have found.

  • Hand in my Pocket by Alanis Morissette

  • Just can't get enough by The Black Eyed Peas

  • This by Darius Rucker

  • Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons (#1 pick of the week)

  • With or without you by U2

  • Tonight by Enrique Igles featuring Ledacris

  • Bennie and the Jets by Elton John

  • Fire Burning by Sean Kingston

  • I'll be missing you by Puff Daddy

  • Rolling in the Deep by Adele (#2 favorite pick of the week)

  • Born this Way by Lady Gaga

  • The Cave by Mumford & Sons

  • Steven Nation Army by The White Stripes

  • Down on Me by Jeremih featuring 50 cent

  • Santa Monica by Everclear

  • Halo by Beyonce

  • Till the World Ends by Britney Spears (don't judge me)

Happy listening. Happy weekend. Happy moments. KM

No comments: